All cadets, regardless of rank are expected to live up to the highest ideals, not only of Christianity, but of the Medical Cadet Corps. To this end, Brigadier General Gordon Jones has drafted an Officers Code of Honor.
BRIGADE OFFICERS CODE OF HONOR
Members of the Northeastern Conference brigade of the Seventh-day Adventist Medical Cadet Corps, holding a officer's commission or warrant will be expected to adhere to the following Code of Honor:
1. As a medical cadet officer resolve to never lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.
2. As a medical cadet officer, I pledge to retrain from the undermining acts of gossip and belittling a fellow cadet whether of subordinated, equal or superior rank.
3. As a medical cadet officer I pledge to do live by the principles of Duty, honor integrity, ethics trustworthiness.
4. As a medical cadet officer I will exemplify the uttermost courtesy in my behavior and language.
5. As a medical cadet officer I will neither whine nor make excuses.
6. As a medical cadet officer, I will not only give orders but obey the orders of my superiors and extreme ownership for the exercise of strict discipline.
Furthermore, I resolve; God being my help and strength, to honorably live by the officer's Code of Honor and Code of Conduct of the Medical Cadet Corps. If I cannot or will not live by the CODE, I determine to resign my commission or warrant.